PwrTrace is an open-source web application developed for digitalization of electrical distribution networks on maps, voltage drop analysis, phase load balancing analysis, and network inventory reporting.
Some of the system’s key abilities include:
- • Special drawing rules for feeding the feeders starting from the main transformer center based on phase structure,
- • Engineering calculations that can determine load balancing per phase and energy loss on the lines to provide decision support,
- • Special drawing tools and forms developed for digitizing medium and low voltage lines, transformers, poles, switching elements, and subscribers on the map,
- • Network analysis specific to phase structure with drawing rules and topology algorithm,
- • Inventory reporting with authorized structure by distribution companies and projects
- • Flexibility to integrate with external systems due to its adaptable infrastructure.
- • Network data and Google Street View can be displayed on a single page.