PowernetMaestro (Electricity Distribution Infrastructure Management Software) is an information system that can be customized according to its internal processes and integrated with external systems so that users can manage their electricity distribution networks in accordance with GIS-based topological rules. It serves with web, desktop and mobile application.
With the use of PowernetMaestro, companies responsible for electricity distribution;
- • Manage network data in accordance with dynamic geographical and topological rules,
- • Adapting the processes of business units on the software,
- • Thanks to its flexible infrastructure, it can integrate with external systems,
- • With the dynamic reporting and analysis infrastructure, information can be presented to internal and supervisory institutions,
- • It can provide the module structure specific to the business units managed with the central authorization infrastructure.
The application continues to be developed by adding new modules and functions according to current needs.